Bodystat 1500 Touch - Body Composition & Hydration Analyser
Primarily configured for the health, fitness, weight-management and leisure industries, but also used extensively in research and medical applications, the Bodystat 1500 Touch Screen is our world-class body composition measurement, analysis and tracking device. Unique in its simplicity of use and depth of analysis, it is a fundamental tool used by fitness centers around the world.
BIA Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis
BIA (Bioelectrical impedance analysis) offers superior lean/ fat measurements that override the failings of traditional BMI (Body Mass Index) readings and give serious fitness fanatics genuine results that take into account muscle, water and fat in the measurement of their core health.
- Suitable assessment for adults from 18 years upwards. Additional equations available in Body Manager software for Children aged 6-17.
- Portable and battery operated.
- Responsive, clear to read colour touch screen with user friendly interface.
- USB for downloading directly to software.
- Body Manager software available.
- The most advanced body composition technology from one of the world’s leading developers of bio-impedance analysis (BIA) technology.
- Backed by more than 65 years collective experience in BIA and fitness assessment.
Bodystat 1500 Touch Includes:
- Bodystat 1500 Touch Device
- Electrodes (Small Version)
- User Manuals
- Carry Bag
- Body Manager Software (Windows compatible Only)
Bodystat 1500 Touch Specifications:
- Technology: Bio-Impedence Analysis (BIA)
- Impedance Measuring Range: 20 - I300 ohms
- Accuracy: Impedance 2-3 Ω
- Test Current: 620 Micro-Amps R.M.S. (Root Mean Square)
- Frequency: 50 kHz (KiloHertz)
- Calibration: A calibrator is supplied for independent verification from time to time
- Configuration: 2 LEMO wires (removable)
- Computation Time: 3 seconds
- PC Communication: USB Connection
- Operating Temperature: + 5 ºC to + 40 ºC
- Storage Temperature: 0 ºC to + 60 ºC
- Internal Power Source: Duracell MN1500 alkaline batteries, 4 x AA (LR6) 1.5v non-rechargable
- Dimensions: 166mm L x 105mm W x 36mm H (5 inch colour Touch Screen)
Weight: Unit weight - 362 grams
- Service: There are no serviceable parts other than the need for periodic battery replacement.
- Quality Standards: Manufactured to strict ISO 13485:2016 quality standards. Fully accredited by the Medical Devices Directive (MDD) with it’s CE1639 marking and for EN6060I, also FDA cleared.
- Made in UK
- Thermal Printer
12 Months Warranty