- The seatback is angled to provide effortless entry and exit for all users
- Pressing angle is less extreme compared to other decline presses, yet provides optimal pectoral stimulation
- Iso-Lateral motion allows for equal strength development and provides great variety for muscle stimulation
- Two weight stacks allow for optimal resistance adjustment for each arm
- Independent Limb Movement: Dual selectorized weight stacks preserve the integrity of independent arm or leg action, allow users to obtain more proportionate results, and add more strength-training variety to workouts.
- Iso-Lateral Technology: Iso-Lateral® technology delivers the smoothest converging and diverging arcs of motion in the industry. This allows users to move both limbs at the same time, one at a time, alternating, or with different weights for each.
- Superior Belt-Drive System: Short, direct transmission of resistance through a belt-drive system ensures smooth performance and premium durability.
- Dimensions: 39" x 64" x 66" (100 cm x 163 cm x 168 cm)
- Machine Weight: 343 kg
- Weight Stack: 2 x 150 lb (2 x 75 kg)
- Max User Weight: 136 kg
- Belts and Pulleys: Heavy-duty belt system ensures smooth, even motion
- Cushioning: Pads are molded with radius on edge for improved comfort
- Shrouds: Full front and back shrouds and pulley covers
- Frame Description: Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability; an 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity
To view the warranty details for this item, click here