The Hoggan Scientific ErgoFET empowers ergonomic, engineering, and workplace safety professionals to objectively measure and quantify human and product performance. This capability yields improved product functionality, quality, and manufacturing efficiency, while reducing costs associated with cycle time and repetitive motion injuries.
The Hoggan Scientific ErgoFET Includes:
- ErgoFET Wireless Push Pull Force Gauge & Hand Held Dynamometer
- Push attachments: flat pad, curved pad, and digit pad.
- Pull attachments: open end stationary hook and snap hook, 16 inch strap with D rings, one hand handle, 4 inch extension post and adapter base
- User Manual
- Calibration Certificate
- Wall Pack Power Supply
- Carrying Case
- *Software Sold Separately
Hoggan Scientific ErgoFET Specifications:
- Weight: 0.45kg (1lb)
- Operation Use Time: Non-wireless mode - 90 hours continuous; Wireless mode - 6 hours continuous
- Transportation, Storage, and Operating Conditions: Temperature: 11 – 33 degrees Celsius (52 – 92 degrees Fahrenheit); Humidity: 30 - 80% humidity non-condensing; Atmospheric Pressure: 800 hPA - 1060 hPA.(11.60 psi – 15.37 psi)
- Maximum Force Capacity: 300 lbs. (136 kgf / 1320 Newtons)
- Internal Power Source - Battery: Model ICR14250 user serviceable, 3.7 volt 1/2 AA lithium ion rechargeable battery 280 mAH.
- Input Power: 5V 1.0A
- Recharge Time: Three (3) continuous hours of charging
- Power Supply: Phihong Model PSAC05R-050-L6. Input- 100-240V. Output – 1A. 5 volt DC regulated
- No Protection Against Harmful Ingress of Water: IPX0 – ordinary equipment
- Test Range: Low Threshold 0.8 lbs to 300 lbs in 0.1 lb increments Metric Newtons: 3.6N 1320N in 0.4N increments KGF (kilograms force): 0.4kgf to 135kgf in .1kgf increments; High Threshold 3.0 lbs to 300 lbs in 0.1 lb increments Metric Newtons: 12.1N to 1320N in 0.4N increments KGF: 0.4kgf to 135kgf in 0.1 increments
- Accuracy: Within 1%
- Data Storage Stores 30 most recent tests.
- Wireless Frequency Operating Distance: 25 feet, 7.6 meters from receiver, indoor environment
- Device is Class II ME equipment while charging, and internally powered when in use.
- FCC ID: T9J-RN42
- Radio Frequency: 2.4 GHz
Hoggan Scientific Software Options:
FET Data Collection Software Package
This digital force gauge program is designed for research and education applications. The program simultaneously captures raw test data while displaying a real-time graph of the data. The data is saved in comma-separated values (CSV) format and can be opened in most spreadsheet programs for further analysis.
12 Months Warranty