The wireless microFET HandGRIP gauge is an accurate, portable and lightweight Force Evaluation and Testing (FET) device. The microFET HandGRIP provides accurate and quantifiable results in identifying areas of weakness in the wrists, hands due to injury or disease. It is a versatile tool to anyone involved in rehabilitation, hand therapy, occupational therapy, upper extremity testing, geriatric care or ergonomic assessments.
The microFET hand grip dynamometer, by utilizing precision load cell sensors in its design, it eliminates the possibility of oil leakage or break down that can occur with hydraulic hand grips. Now with Bluetooth wireless capability, you can enjoy freedom from inconvenient cords or cables using the wireless HandGRIP with either microFET Clinical software or FDC FET Data Collection Research software.
The Hoggan Scientific MicroFET Hand Grip Includes:
- Wireless microFET HandGRIP Dynamometer
- User Manual
- Wall Pack Power Supply
- Calibration Certificate
- Cloth Carrying Bag
- *Software Sold Separately
Hoggan Scientific MicroFET Hand Grip Specifications:
- Following tests can be performed with microFET HandGRIP: Maximum Grip, 5 Position Grip, Rapid
Exchange Grip, Hand Fatigue Grip
- 0-200 lb. force capacity range
- Selectable units of measure: pounds (lbs.), Newtons (N),
or kilogram-force (kgf)
- Low and high threshold settings: Low – 0.8 lb. to 200 lbs.
in 0.1 lb. increments and High – 3 lbs. to 200 lbs. in 0.1
- Accuracy within 1% of reading
- Record, store and retrieve up to 30 tests
- Auto shutoff to conserve battery life after 3 minutes of
- Uses lithium ion rechargeable battery
Hoggan Scientific Software Options:
Clinical Software Package
This is an easy-to-use muscle tester/digital handheld dynamometer platform providing muscle and spinal range of motion protocols. Patient tracking, analysis, and comparison statistics are collected and narrative and graphic reports can be generated.
FET Data Collection Software Package
This muscle tester/digital handheld dynamometer program is designed for research and education applications. The program simultaneously captures raw test data while displaying a real-time graph of the data. The data is saved in comma-separated values (CSV) format and can be opened in most spreadsheet programs for further analysis.
12 Months Warranty