Keiser’s Dynamic Variable Resistance is designed to provide a smooth consistent Variable Resistance force curve at any training speed. Each machine has its own unique Variable Resistance curve designed and tuned perfectly for the muscles being used in that particular exercise. For users, this means that working out at any speed, you’ll always be training at maximum efﬁciency.
Keiser equipment is air-powered (pneumatic), meaning lighter, quieter equipment in your facility. Compressed air for Keiser equipment is delivered through Keiser’s custom-designed air supply system. Keiser strength equipment weighs less and is quieter than iron-based machines.
The Power Display provides both resistance information and repetitions performed in clear 1 inch numbers. The two window displays measure in either one pound or one kilogram increments for single station units and 1/10 pound or 1/10 of kilogram increments for the infinity series. All displays come with the Keiser eChip system standard. The eChip system is a simple to use electronic workout card that recalls previous workouts and settings and downloads the data easily into a personal computer without wiring or equipment.
- Industry’s best leg curl machine for eccentric loading
- Offers unilateral or bilateral leg training
- Wide range of resistance for intense functional workouts
- Smooth Keiser Dynamic Variable Resistance
- Fully adjustable to accommodate a wide range of users
- The large digital display shows resistance and reps
- Height: 26” / 661 mm
- Width: 24” / 610 mm
- Depth: 72” / 1829 mm
- Weight: 113 lbs / 51 kg
- Resistance Range: 5 - 245 lbs / 3 - 111 kg
- Made in USA
To view the warranty details for this item, click here