Keiser equipment is air-powered (pneumatic), meaning lighter, quieter equipment in your facility. Compressed air for Keiser equipment is delivered through Keiser’s custom-designed air supply system. Keiser strength equipment weighs less and is quieter than iron-based machines.
The Power Display provides both resistance information and repetitions performed in clear 1 inch numbers. The two window displays measure in either one pound or one kilogram increments for single station units and 1/10 pound or 1/10 of kilogram increments for the infinity series. All displays come with the Keiser eChip system standard. The eChip system is a simple to use electronic workout card that recalls previous workouts and settings and downloads the data easily into a personal computer without wiring or equipment.
- Increased resistance range for more intense functional workouts
- Smooth Keiser Dynamic Variable Resistance
- Fully adjustable to accommodate a wide range of users
- Bilateral movement for body symmetry training
- Large digital displays with resistance and counted repetitions
- Height: 68” / 1727 mm
- Width: 32” / 813 mm
- Depth: 60” / 1524 mm
- Weight: 445 lbs / 202 kg
- Resistance Range: 40 - 700 lbs / 18 - 318 kg
- Made in USA
To view the warranty details for this item, click here