Lactate Pro 2 is a sports and performance lactate threshold analyser. Its accuracy and reliability is comparable to large scale research instruments.
Small sample volume: 0.3 µL
Only 0.3 µL blood sample is needed for measurement: The smallest volume in the world.
Rapid measurement: 15 sec.
Measurement result is displayed in just 15 sec.
No chip coding
Hassle-free operation prior to measurement thanks to auto calibration.
Compact - light & handy
The meter is convenient for use on the move. Meter dimensions are lOO(L) x 50(W) x 12(H)mm. Meter weight is just 45 g (including battery).
Up to 3 users can individually save their results up to 330 tests in total.
Measurement results can be transferred to computer with new ARKRAY software (sold separately)
- Sample: Fresh Capillary Whole Blood
- Reagent: Lactate Pro 2 Test Strips
- Measurement: Lactate in whole blood
- Measurement Principal: Lactate oxidase enzyme electrode method
- Measurement Range: 0.5-25mmol/L
- Processing Speed: 15sec per test
- Sample Volume: 0.3uL
- Display: LCD
- Memory Capacity: 330 test results
- External Output: Optional USB Cable
- Measurement Conditions: Temperature 5-40 C (41-104 F); Humidity: 20-80% RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: l00(L) x 50(W) x 12(H) mm
- Weight: 45g (with Battery)
- Power Supply: CR2032 3V Lithium Battery
*WARNING: This product contains a button/coin battery and is hazardous. Keep batteries away from children. Batteries can cause severe or fatal injuries in 2 hours or less if swallowed or placed inside any part of the body. Medical attention should be sought immediately if it is suspected the battery has been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body.