Wearing the Lumbamed plus E+motion sports orthosis is recommended when the stabilisation of the lumbar spine is required by redistributing pressure with a back pad. This is particularly useful for back pain in the lumbar spine (lumbalgia) or muscular imbalance (muscular dysbalance) in the lumbar region.
Support for the back through material, fit and compression
Effective support during every movement is provided by the three-fold combination of high-quality material, perfect fit and compression. The merino wool (mulesing-free*) with its thermoregulating and odour-inhibiting properties, as well as the moisture management provided by the Dry Skin technology, ensure a high degree of wearing comfort (Performance Material).
The ergonomic fit allows for a secure and almost wrinkle-free fit, while the extra-large leg cut offers maximum flexibility (Performance Fit). The closure with double velcro strap and the ergonomic hand loops make it easy to put on and take off.
The compressive material is 10 per cent thinner and 25 per cent tighter** (Performance Compression) compared to other knitted fabrics. The breathable silicone quartz pad helps to reduce muscle tension in the lumbar spine area, promotes blood circulation and leads to a soothing massage effect during movement.
- Merino wool: odour inhibiting and thermoregulating, mulesing-free.
- Dry Skin Technology for optimal moisture management.
- PERFORMANCE FIT
- XL movement zone due to extra large leg cut.
- Ergonomic shape.
- Performance fastenings with doubled velcro and ergonomic hand loops.
- Breathable 3D-Quarz-pad for massage and decrease of muscle tension.
- Perceptibly more stability and power* in the knit – for an even better body feeling.
- Intended purpose
- Brace for stabilisation of the lumbar spine with back pad.
- All indications requiring stabilisation of the lumbar spine by pressure redistribution with a back pad, such as:
- Lower back pain (lumbago)
- Postural muscle imbalance in the lumbar spine