Cable stations are versatile and multi-functional exercise machines. It’s no mystery as to why they remain a classic in exercise equipment. Fitness studios, as well as physiotherapy centers, have been relying on cable exercise for years.
The NOHrD SlimBeam cuts a fine figure in-home fitness, as well, combining a stylish, sharp design with a sleek body. Thanks to its slender silhouette, curved shape, and high-quality wood, the SlimBeam delivers a professional cable exercise station for every kind of functional training.
Physiotherapists, fitness coaches, and professional athletes rely on gym equipment with cable machines for a reason: the cable technique makes strength training extremely effective - and, as a bonus, cable stations prove to be true space-savers among multi-station exercise machines.
- The Butterfly - exercise on both sides: The SlimBeam’s biggest advantage is the butterfly, enabling you to work your body both on one or both sides. It can be swiveled and set at any height. The cables are synthetically coated and run fluidly over the ball-bearing wheels, providing an optimal training effect.
- Rubberized weight plates - silent effect: Standard SlimBeam models feature 14 weight plates at 5kg, plus the base weight of (further) 5kg. Each oval-shaped weight plate is individually rubberized with a black matt finish, fitting perfectly into the wood body encasement.
- Space-saver: Measuring 215cm high and 40cm wide, the cable machine fits perfectly into all interiors. The SlimBeam is fixed at 10cm from your wall and protrudes a mere 20cm total into the room. Its base measures less than ¼ square meter.
- Pull-up bar with adaptor
- Dimensions: 84.6" x 15.7" x 7.8" (215cm x 40cm x 20cm)
- Weight: 120 kgs
- Assembly required: Yes
- Cable Extension Lenght: Up to 4 meters (double) or 8 meters (Single)
- Ratio: 3:1
- 14 weights: 5kg each
- Max User Weight: 100kg
- Distance to wall: 10cm
- 1 start weight: 5kg
To view the warranty details for this item, click here