Go wherever your heart takes you
Handle any environment with military-grade durability and sapphire glass. Trust your equipment with ultra-long battery and Precision Prime™ OHR tracking. Know where you stand with turn-by-turn guidance and built-in GPS. Explore the world and understand your body - realising just how incredible they both are.
Durability - Be ready for anything
When you’re out there, you need to know your equipment will never let you down. We’ve engineered a watch that will boldly walk beside you through any situation.
Sapphire Glass - Ready to face it all
Tough, scratch-resistant, superior quality - sapphire is one of the strongest natural transparent minerals on earth. We chose it for the lens so your watch can be ready for anything.
Designed for heavy-duty use and tested against military standards.
Built to handle extreme conditions
Water-resistant up to 100m and can handle –20°C to +50°C
*battery & performance may be affected in temperatures under -10°c.
Ultra-long battery life
Go further than you’ve ever gone before. The 346 mAh Li-pol battery provides you with up to 40 hours of battery life in training mode with full GPS and wrist-based heart rate tracking, and up to 100 hours with power-save options enabled.
In watch mode with continuous heart rate tracking on, you get up to 7 days of battery life.
- Up to 7 Days of battery life
- Up to 40 hours training with HR & GPS.
- Up to 100 hours training with battery-save options.
Polar Precision Prime™ sensor fusion technology tracks your heart rate from the wrist. The innovation combines optical heart rate measurement with other sensor technologies to rule out motion artifacts that might disturb the heart rate signal and produce unreliable readings.
- Deeper light penetration into the skin
- Light detectors pick up returning light
- Accurate heart rate measurement
Navigation - Go your own way.
See and do things that only a handful of people have seen or done, always confident you can go one step more with tools you can rely on to get you there and back.
Powered by komoot
Turn-by-turn guidance. Sync your routes to your watch for real-time, turn-by-turn guidance as you move.
Guides you back to your starting point. Head deeper into the unknown, trusting you’ll find your way back to the start via the route you came.
All slopes and route visualised. See your slope angles and elevation profiles for every up and down on your route.
Global Navigation Satelite Systems
Train with the best positioning experience anywhere in the world.
The built-in GPS works together with GLONASS and Galileo global navigation satellite systems, and QZSS regional navigation satellite system for East Asia and Oceania to provide accurate speed, distance, and route data anywhere on the planet.
Assisted-GPS provides faster fixes and tells your watch the predicted positions of the satellites, making it possible to receive signals from them within seconds wherever you are, even under difficult conditions.
- Assisted-GPS for faster fix times
- Supports multiple satellite systems
- Accurate location, speed, and distance data
Always-on, never in doubt. All-new dashboards give you quick access to all the vital information you need to plan your adventure better, wherever you decide to go.
- Altimeter - See your barometric altitude.
- Coordinates - See your exact location.
- Compass - See the direction you’re heading in.
- Daylight Times - See the sunrise, sunset, and twilight times.
Design - Born in the Nordics.
Inspired by the dark winters, frozen landscapes, mountain ranges, and endless forests of the most remote, northern regions on the planet, Polar Grit X Pro is a product of our environment.
Training & Recovery
Seize the day. The great outdoors is the perfect training ground. It can be tough, it can be demanding, and it can be exhausting, so recovery is the key to getting back out there stronger and better prepared than yesterday.
Training Load Pro™
Explore the limits of your body. Know if you’re training too much, too little or just right: improve your performance, prevent injury.
Wrist-Based Running Power
Harness your power. Realise the power you generate with every step; measured in watts, directly from your wrist, instantly.
Fuel up the right way. Smart reminders for extra-long journeys.
See every up and down of your journey. Automatically detects every climb and descent as you go.
Own the night
A good night’s rest is the foundation for you to build the next 24 hours on. Understanding the way you sleep and how well your body is able to wind down overnight is vital for you to make the optimal choices for the day ahead.
Sleep Plus Stages™
Automatically track the quality and duration of your sleep, and see how long you spent in each sleep stage overnight.
A simple score to tell you how well your body recovered overnight.
Guided breathing exercise to help relax your mind, body, and soul.
Take your training further. Maximise your training and recovery with Polar Training Tests. Access all the data you need to check the condition of your body, calculate your performance, track your progress and personalise your training zones.
Track your progress. Track your running and cycling performance and personalise your training zones for heart rate, speed, and power.
Check your condition. Optimise your recovery with Leg Recovery Test, Orthostatic Test*, and Recovery Pro*
Unlock even more.
Ready for another epic journey? Access the hidden data you need to see when your body is fully recovered.
The gear you need, when you need it. When you’re back at home, in work, or sitting in a bar or café eager to get back out there, you have all the essential tools you need to plan, organise and inspire you right there on your wrist.
- Total Weight: 79g
- Without Wristband: 47g
- 1.2 inch sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Colour Touch Display (always-on)
- Stainless-steel case (with diamond-like carbon coating on Black DLC version)
- Glass fibre reinforced polymer back cover
- Sapphire glass lens with anti-fingerprint coating
- 22mm FKM Fluoroelastomer strap
- S: wrist circumference 130-190 mm
- M/L: wrist circumference 145-215 mm
- Compatible with standard 22 mm quick release watch bands.
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS.
- Assisted-GNSS for fast fix times supports GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- Custom USB cable for charging and data synchronisation
- Operating temperature:
- from -20° to 50°C. Temperatures below -10°C may affect battery life and performance.
- Tested against military standards (MIL-STD-810G).
- Waterproof (WR100)
Compatible with all standard Bluetooth Low Energy heart rate sensors, running cadence and power sensors, as well as cycling speed, cadence and power sensors.
- Battery capacity:
- 346 mAh Li-pol battery
- Training mode: up to 40h (with full GPS and wrist-based HR tracking)
- Watch mode: up to 7 days (with continuous activity and wrist-based HR tracking)
- Power-save modes in training: up to 100h
Magnetometer-based compass (no-GPS needed)
- Time and date
- Alarm with snooze, timer
English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Indonesian, Czech, Japanese, Chinese (simplified)
For more information on warranty, click here.