Introducing Vantage V2
Every aspect of this watch has been designed with one particular person in mind - the athlete.
Optical Heart Rate Technology
The hardest working muscle in your body. When you breathe, your lungs take in oxygen, and that oxygen goes into your blood stream. Your heart then pumps all of that oxygenated blood to every muscle in your body. Your muscles need oxygen in order to work. The heart is the engine that keeps your body going.
Polar Precision Prime™ OHR Technology
Track every beat with precision.
Polar Precision Prime™ sensor fusion technology tracks your heart rate from the wrist. The innovation combines optical heart rate measurement with other sensor technologies to rule out motion artifacts that might disturb the heart rate signal and produce unreliable readings.
- Deeper light penetration into the skin
- Light detectors pick up returning light
- Accurate heart rate measurement
Ultra-Long Battery Life
The 346 mAh Li-pol battery provides you with up to 40 hours of battery life in training mode with full GPS and wrist-based heart rate tracking, and up to 100 hours with power-save options enabled.
In watch mode with continuous heart rate tracking on, you get up to 7 days of battery life.
- Up to 40 hours training time
- Up to 7 days continuous HR tracking
- Multiple power-save options
Global Navigation Satelite Systems
Train with the best positioning experience anywhere in the world.
The built-in GPS works together with GLONASS and Galileo global navigation satellite systems, and QZSS regional navigation satellite system for East Asia and Oceania to provide accurate speed, distance, and route data anywhere on the planet.
Assisted-GPS provides faster fixes and tells your watch the predicted positions of the satellites, making it possible to receive signals from them within seconds wherever you are, even under difficult conditions.
- Assisted-GPS for faster fix times
- Supports multiple satellite systems
- Accurate location, speed, and distance data
Some only give you numbers, we give you what you need to be better. Top athletes leave nothing to chance, and Polar is no different. Our technology takes your body’s data and translates it into understandable information that you can use to fine-tune your training efficiency and keep performing to the best of your ability.
Training Load Pro™
Just a reminder: don’t overdo it. Know if you’re training too much, too little or just right: improve your performance, prevent injury.
Count your calories right. Learn which energy sources were consumed during the workout; carbs, proteins or fats?
Harness your power.
Realise the power you generate with every step; measured in watts, directly from your wrist, instantly.
Are your legs ready?
See how your leg muscles have recovered from training with this quick and simple test.
Time to rest, tomorrow we go again. A good night’s rest is the foundation for you to build the next 24 hours on. Understanding the way you sleep and how well your body is able to wind down overnight is vital for you to make the optimal choices for the day ahead.
Nightly Recharge™ is an automatic overnight recovery measurement that shows you how well you recover from the demands of your day. It helps you make the optimal choices in your everyday life to maintain overall well-being and reach your training or fitness goals.
Relax your body and calm your mind with Serene™ guided breathing exercise.
Deep breathing is known to be an easy and efficient way to manage stress, build resilience and improve focus. Serene™ guides you to breathe at a slow, regular rhythm to synchronise your heart rate with your rate of breathing – six breaths per minute, which is the optimal breathing rate for stress-relieving effects.
Take your training further. Maximise your training and recovery with Polar Training Tests. Access all the data you need to check the condition of your body, calculate your performance, track your progress and personalise your training zones.
Track your progress. Track your running and cycling performance and personalise your training zones for heart rate, speed, and power.
Check your condition. Optimise your recovery with Leg Recovery Test, Orthostatic Test*, and Recovery Pro*
Unlock your full potential.
Ready to break more PBs? Access the hidden data you need to see when your body is fully recovered.
Leave the track, take the trails. Nature is the perfect training ground - it can present the toughest challenges, provide difficult obstacles to overcome, and can be the ultimate test of strength, endurance, and determination. Don’t run from it, face the world head-on. Waterproof Up to 100m.
Guides you back to your starting point.
All slopes and routes visualised.
It’s all within reach. All-new dashboards give you quick access to all the vital information you need to plan your sessions better, wherever you decide to train.
- Altimeter - See your barometric altitude
- Coordinates - See your exact location
- Compass - See the direction you're heading in
- Weather - See the weather conditions
- Daylight Times - See the sunrise, sunset, and twilight times
More action. Less distractions. Nothing should get in the way of your goals, but even top athletes have lives outside of training - and your watch has that part of life covered.
Fine-tuned for performance, just like you. Developed in collaboration with athletes, ex-professionals, and sports scientists, the Polar Vantage V2 is an exceptional feat of engineering, designed to help you be the best that you can be.
Now adaptable to ANY situation.
Some people are afraid of it, some people thrive on it, but change is a good thing. With Polar Vantage V2 Shift™ Edition bundle, you can now change your style to suit any occasion.
More than a watch.
Set your goals, plan your workouts, and track your progress with all of the data from your body synced automatically.
Over 130 of your favourite sports.
With over 130 profiles to choose from, you can pick your favorite sport and start training with customised views for sport-specific tracking and metrics.
- Vantage V2
- Total Weight: 52g
- Without Wristband: 34g
- 1.2 inch sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP) 240×240
- Colour Touch Display (always-on)
- ALS (ambient light sensor) adjusts back light intensity based on surrounding ambient light
- Aerospace aluminium alloy with glass fibre reinforced polymer
- Laminated Gorilla glass lens with anti-fingerprint coating
- Integrated proprietary silicone strap
- S: wrist circumference 120-190 mm
- M/L: wrist circumference 145-215 mm
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS.
- Assisted-GNSS for fast fix times supports GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- Custom USB cable for charging and data synchronisation
- Operating temperature:
- from -10° to 50°C.
- Tested against military standards (MIL-STD-810G).
- Waterproof (WR100)
- Compatible with all standard Bluetooth Low Energy heart rate sensors, running cadence and power sensors, as well as cycling speed, cadence and power sensors.
- Battery capacity: 346 mAh Li-pol battery
- Battery life: Training mode: up to 40h (with full GPS and wrist-based HR tracking)
- Watch mode: up to 7 days (with continuous activity and wrist-based HR tracking)
- Power-save modes in training: up to 100h
- Barometric altitude
- Magnetometer-based compass (no-GPS needed)
- Time and date, alarm with snooze, timer, stopwatch
- English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Indonesian, Czech, Japanese, Chinese (simplified)
For more information on warranty, click here.