- Patient warm up before physical therapy session
- Have the patient pedal to improve range of motion after knee/hip/ankle surgery.
- Allow patients to perform cardiovascular exercise
- The adjustable crank allows patients to pedal in a smaller range of knee motion, from 15 degrees to full range.
- The symmetry program measures the balance between left and right pedal stroke. Graphical Bio-feedback display motivates patients to maintain even power symmetry between left and right legs.
- Work range up to 750 watts (60 rpm) when level settings are at 15 watts per level
- Indexed seat positioning accommodates users from 4' 10" to 6' 7"
- Heart Rate monitoring using the hand grips or optional heart rate chest-strap.
- Net Weight: 85 kgs
- Max User Weight: 440 lbs.
- Overall Dimensions: 81" x 35" 48"
- Power: 100–240 volts AC (standard power supply)