The Vitalograph COMPACT Medical Workstation is a validated medical device for clinic use with a user friendly interface and integral spirometer. It captures spirometry endpoints using Vitalograph ’s validated, highly accurate and reliable Fleisch flowhead technology. The device hosts questionnaires and centralizes data from a range of medical devices such as FeNO, ECG, respiratory muscle strength, blood pressure, 6 Minute Walk Duration, and In2itiveTM e-Diary. COMPACT Expert runs Vitalograph Spirotrac software adapted to meet specific protocol requirements. Spirotrac software supports automated quality feedback and streamlines protocol driven workflows. Data is saved to the device and once transmitted, viewable via Vitalograph Web Portal
- Durable measurement technology.
- Supports VC, FVC, and Bronchodilator Responsiveness Testing and includes over 50 available parameters.
- Simple calibration verification routine as recommended by international spirometry guidelines.
- Built-in interpretation of measurement results.
- Fast evaluation of results using latest GLI spirometry predicted equations with LLN, %Pred and Z-scores.
- Real-time curves and incentive animations encourage optimal subject performance.
- Secure data management using data encryption in SQL databases
Exchange patient data with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems, using GDT & HL7 protocols.
- Features powerful Spirotrac software integrating the management of subjects, visits and all of your clinical testing.
- Integrate 12-lead ECG, pulse oximetry, COPD assessment (6MWT 2002), bronchial challenge testing and more.
- Device Classification: Class II (USA) / IIa (EU) medical device
- QA/GMP Standards: ISO 13485, FDA 21CFR820, SOR/98-282
- Net Size: 375mm x 235mm x 110mm
- Gross Size: 461mm x 297mm x 226mm
- Weight: Net: 2.5kg; Gross: 4.3kg
- Input Voltage/Frequency: 110-250V AC 50/60Hz
- PowerSAFE Output Voltage: 19V DC
- Communications: USB 2.0 x 6, Serial RS232 x 2,Ethernet x2, DVI Video Display Interface
- Performance Standards (meets or exceeds): ISO 23747:2015, ISO 26782:2009, ATS/ERS 2019
- Includes Spirotrac Software
5 Year Warranty