Using analysis software and processes developed in partnership with internationally renowned cough researchers working at Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust, the Vitalograph VitaloJAK system comprises 4 distinct components, all essential to ensure high quality data:
- VitaloJAK high fidelity cough monitoring device and test kits
- Vitalograph Web Portal to collect and manage analysis of cough data
- VitaloJAK algorithm to remove non-cough sounds
- Cough Analysis by trained cough analysts including event markers for awake and sleep periods
- Essential Performance: Recording audio inputs from the Cough Sensor and Microphone
- Size: 78mm x 108mm x 32mm (device)
- Weight: 240g – device with battery pack
- QA/GMP Standards: EN ISO 13485, SOR/98-282 & FDA 21 CFR 820
Power Supply: 1 x Battery Pack containing
- 3 x AA Alkaline Batteries.
- USB powered during configuration/download 5V/500mA (custom cable).
- Memory Internal Memory: 32GB sufficient for 10 days of 24 hour recordings.
- SD Card, Size: min 4GB sufficient for 24 hour recording. Additional recording periods can be configured.
- Communications USB 2.0/3.0 for data download and device configuration (custom cable).
- SD Card (Optional)
- Sampling Rate: 8kHz
- Write speed: 20 MB/sec
- User Interface LCD – 1.77”
- 4 button keypad for configuration and event marking
- On/off key switch
5 Year Warranty