The Hoggan Scientific microFET2 is a wireless dynamometer that measures the peak force applied to the transducer pad and its duration during any muscle test.
The microFET2 is a dynamometer device for performing muscle tests to quantitatively measure muscle weakness caused by injury, as well as measure general muscle strength. The device is used to record and convey an individual's ability to resist force for a specific muscle or muscle group being tested.
The Hoggan Scientific MicroFET2 Includes:
- MicroFET2 Wireless Digital Hand Held Dynamometer
- Flat Transducer Pad
- Curved Transducer Pad
- Digit Transducer Pad
- User Manual
- Calibration Certificate
- Wall Pack Power Supply
- Carrying Case
- *Software Sold Separately
Hoggan Scientific MicroFET2 Specifications:
- Weight: 0.45kg (1lb)
- Operation Use Time: Non-wireless mode - 90 hours continuous; Wireless mode - 6 hours continuous
- Transportation, Storage, and Operating Conditions: Temperature: 11 – 33 degrees Celsius (52 – 92 degrees Fahrenheit); Humidity: 30 - 80% humidity non-condensing; Atmospheric Pressure: 800 hPA - 1060 hPA.(11.60 psi – 15.37 psi)
- Maximum Force Capacity: 300 lbs. (136 kgf / 1320 Newtons)
- Internal Power Source - Battery: Model ICR14250 user serviceable, 3.7 volt 1/2 AA lithium ion rechargeable battery 280 mAH.
- Input Power: 5V 1.0A
- Recharge Time: Three (3) continuous hours of charging
- Power Supply: Phihong Model PSAC05R-050-L6. Input- 100-240V. Output – 1A. 5 volt DC regulated
- No Protection Against Harmful Ingress of Water: IPX0 – ordinary equipment
- Test Range: Low Threshold 0.8 lbs to 300 lbs in 0.1 lb increments Metric Newtons: 3.6N 1320N in 0.4N increments KGF (kilograms force): 0.4kgf to 135kgf in .1kgf increments; High Threshold 3.0 lbs to 300 lbs in 0.1 lb increments Metric Newtons: 12.1N to 1320N in 0.4N increments KGF: 0.4kgf to 135kgf in 0.1 increments
- Accuracy: Within 1%
- Data Storage Stores 30 most recent tests.
- Wireless Frequency Operating Distance: 25 feet, 7.6 meters from receiver, indoor environment
- Device is Class II ME equipment while charging, and internally powered when in use.
- FCC ID: T9J-RN42
- Radio Frequency: 2.4 GHz
Hoggan Scientific Software Options:
Clinical Software Package
This is an easy-to-use muscle tester/digital handheld dynamometer platform providing muscle and range of motion protocols. Patient tracking, analysis, and comparison statistics are collected and narrative and graphic reports can be generated.
FET Data Collection Software Package
This muscle tester/digital handheld dynamometer program is designed for research and education applications. The program simultaneously captures raw test data while displaying a real-time graph of the data. The data is saved in comma-separated values (CSV) format and can be opened in most spreadsheet programs for further analysis.
12 Months Warranty