While the Lafayette MMT is terrific for measuring a wide range of strengths, it’s also effective at detecting minor variations as well. The Lafayette MMT’s interactive menu allows the user to select a wide range of options, such as data storage, test times (1-10 seconds) and choice of high and low force threshold settings. The large, easy-to-read LCD screen clearly displays all information, helping to ensure accuracy and reduce errors. Includes a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, 3 easy to change molded plastic stirrups with pads and a fully illustrated instruction manual. The MMT displays results in both pounds and kilograms.
Features a dual measurement range (0-136kg. or 0-23kg.) for increased sensitivity. Unit has a weight capacity of up to 300 lbs (136kg). On-board storage of up to 150 test results with browsing capability. Fully charged, the rechargeable battery offers 6 hours of continuous use. To save battery life, unit will automatically shut-off after 5 minutes of inactivity.
Available separately, optional data transfer software allows Bluetooth communication between the Manual Muscle Tester and computer.
DynoData is designed to be used as an enhancement to a model 01165A & 01165APP Lafayette Instrument Hand-Held Dynamometers. DynoData provides a wireless connection between the dynamometer and an iOS/Android device. This connection allows for a real-time visual display of the force being applied to the dynamometer, customization of test setups and settings, among other benefits. With simple controls, DynoData will improve the organization and efficiency of patient care.
Lafayette 01165A MMT Features:
- Three (3) easy to change molded plastic stirrups with pads
- Measures - Peak force; Time to reach peak force; Total test time; Time within selectable ranges & Average force
- Data storage for up to 250 tests in on-board memory
- Automatic or manual storage of data
- Measurement range 0-300 lbs (136.1 kg/1335 N)
- Selectable test time from 1 – 10 seconds
- Tone to indicate start, stop, and entering within a range
- Microprocessor controlled
- Built-in stored data browsing capability
- Easy to read graphical LCD display
- Automatic shutoff after 5 minutes of inactivity
- Battery indicator on LCD display
- Interactive menus allowing users to select device options
- Battery powered: (1) rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Optional: Data Transfer Software; DynoData Software/Smart App
Lafayette 01165A MMT Specifications:
- Size: 3.16” x 5.11” x 1.6” (8.03cm x 12.98cm x 4.1cm)
- Range: 0-300 lbs (136.1kg) (1335 N)
- Accuracy: ± 1 % over full scale or ± 0.2 lbs
- Resolution: 0.1lbs/0.1kg/0.1N(0-999.9N) / 1N(1000N-1335N)
- Battery Life: 12 Hours
- Charge Time: 80% charge => 45 minutes / Full charge => 2 hrs
- Data Storage Capacity: 250 tests
- Calibration Points: 31 point (Every 10lbs, 0 – 300)
- Preset Test Length: 0.5-10 seconds; in 0.1 second increments
12 Months Warranty