The Lactate Scout 4 Analyser is easy to handle and allows for rapid assessment of lactate levels.
The Lactate Scout 4 is ideal for both coaches and athletes to assess endurance, devise optimum training programmes, avoid overtraining and use metabolic information to help set target heart rate zones.
The handheld Lactate Scout 4 requires only 0.2 µl of capillary blood, provides results in 10 seconds and can store up to 500 results. Lactate Scout 4 connects with Bluetooth® enabled heart rate monitors and features a stopwatch function to help analyse performance. With an integrated step test function and Bluetooth® connectivity, the Lactate Scout 4 is one of the most advanced hand-held lactate analysers on the market.
The Lactate Scout 4 is user-friendly, the e-paper display is easy to navigate and provides excellent readability in varying light conditions and at different viewing angles.
Product Key Features:
- Easy to use
- Insert/remove sensor to turn on/off
- Simplified navigation to enable flexibility whilst training
- Only 0.2 µl of capillary blood required
- Pre-calibrated sensors
- Device calibrated by simple coding
- Lactate measurement value, date/time, measuring mode,temperature, heart rate and memory ID on a single display
- Automatic self-test
- Single and step-test measurements (resting/exercise/recreation)
- Connection to heart rate monitors compatible to Bluetooth® Low Energy for linking to lactate value
- Stopwatch function
- Lactate Scout Assistant software available for performance management
*WARNING: This product contains a button/coin battery and is hazardous. Keep batteries away from children. Batteries can cause severe or fatal injuries in 2 hours or less if swallowed or placed inside any part of the body. Medical attention should be sought immediately if it is suspected the battery has been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body.
- Enzymatic amperometric detection method
- Results within 10 seconds
- Measuring range: 0.5 - 25 mmol/L
- Compensates for the influence of low and high hematocrit levels
- Hct-range 35 – 50% : 0.5 – 6.7 mmol/L blood lactate ≤0.2 mmol/L, 6.8 – 25 mmol/L blood lactate ≤3%
- Hct range >50% : 0.5 – 7.5 mmol/L blood lactate ≤0,3 mmol/L, 7.6 – 25 mmol/L blood lactate ≤4% Test solutions available for function control
- Test solutions available for functional control
- Stores up to 500 results
- 1,000 tests using just 2 x CR2450 batteries
- Integrated Bluetooth® Low Energy connectivity
- Pocket-size: 91 mm (h) x 46 mm (w) x 21 mm (d)
- Lightweight: 60 g
- Operating range: 10-45 °C and max. 85 % humidity
12 Months Warranty