You'll have complete confidence in the stability and strength of the V2 Series Bench, as it has been structurally designed for simple, safe and stable adjustments. Like all Morgan equipment, this is manufactured to our uncompromising standard of quality, so you only have to buy once, making it a seriously economical choice for your strength and conditioning facility.
This is the ideal incline and flat workout bench, as it has all the support features of a flat bench when laid out but is still able to support high loading weights when inclined.
- Laser cut 4mm powder coated steel with reinforced welded points.
- The bench features a 4 way 0-80 degree lock incline while offering 2 different seat lock positions allowing all muscles to be targeted.
- The bench features no pins to ensure it can last a lifetime with highly engineered back and bottom support pads.
- There is also a unique extended back support feature that ensures whilst the bench is laid flat, it provides users with the maximum support and protection to lift with confidence.
- Wheels allow for easy movement with a rubber push and pull handle ensuring there is no lifting of the bench when installing.
Dimensions are as follows:
- Total length = 136cm
- Footprint = 117 x 66cm